Monday, February 22, 2016

OPDC 2016 Poster *Now With Meatballs

Illustrator and Frenden wash and watercolor
brushes were used to make this poster.
I made a new poster for the One Page Dungeon Contest using Illustrator and Manga Studio.

I don't think I made any last year, aside from changing the date on a poster from the 2014 contest.

I will probably make a few more, because I enjoy it, and also I am putting of working on an online "school law for educators" class.

I spent a while reminiscing about Red Dead Revenge and Call of Juarez Gunslinger with my brother yesterday, and felt inspired to make a western themed poster.  It would be cool to see a western one page dungeon this year.  I remember one from a few years ago (the 2011 contest) "Hanging in Wolverine City" by Leslie Furlong. I have included an image taken from the PDF below.






Leslie Furlong's "Hanging in Wolverine City"
It is a well thought out mystery and Furlong included lots of small details to flesh it out. If you haven't read it, or don't own a copy you should grab it from the 2011 contest page over and onepagedungeon.info (or shatteredpike.com  ?  more on that in the next post).

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment