Thursday, April 30, 2015

x minus one

The eleventh hour is upon us! Just a few short hours before the contest comes to a close. We have seen a lot of new submissions over the past few days, and I am excited to see how many more will be added to the roster by the end of the day.

I cannot remember if the entries are made available after the close of the contest, or after the judges have had a month or so to look them over, but I am excited to check them out, like geeking out over a Frenden brush pack excited.
I am hoping to see some espionage and/or science fiction themed dungeons. While I don't think they are generally the best submissions, they always draw my interest. In a way I miss the old format of the contest where the winners were given "categories". Maybe some people don't like their work to be labeled or maybe it's too much work but I thought it was a nice way for the judges to join in the fun of the contest.




No comments:

Post a Comment