Saturday, February 25, 2017

Wasted Hack Update #3

The update for "Waste-Land Beasts and How to Kill Them" is complete. I have made enough changes to this title to make it a "second edition". It will still be considered "just an update" on OBS, so anyone who already has a copy will be sent an invitation to grab the new version for free once I upload it.

I am nearing the finish line with "The Wasted Hack". I am currently working on the Game Master section, which incorporates some of the rules I developed for "The Unearthed Hack", as well as the default bestiary (different monsters than those included in "Waste-Land Beasts", notes on settlements/ strongholds/ enclaves including prices for repairs and crafting items/ NPCs/ etc.

I am indexing the book for the creation of the table of contents

I am also nearly done with a level one adventure for the game, with the goal of releasing the update for "Beasts", "The Wasted Hack", and "The Trouble With Gerald" together. The Hack gets finished first, and worst case scenario I release the adventure shortly thereafter.



A Dumbfire rocket being launched. I hope it hits
 'cause those things aren't cheap!



 The Math Wizard for the 2nd Edition of "Waste-Land Beasts".



Meat Smiths can help characters recover HP faster, and some can even
restore attribute points lost to level drain or serious injury.



The Plasma Gorgon in three glorious colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment