Tuesday, March 13, 2018

One Page Dungeon Contest 2018

Cover Art by Michael Richards
(CC By 3.0 )
One of the other hats that I wear during part of the year is serving as the organizer for the One Page Dungeon Contest. I have creating several Compendia featuring the single page "dungeons" created by members of our community each year.

On the off chance that you are familiar with this blog, but not the contest, check out dungeoncontest.com, or dungeoncontest.blogspot.com, or Alex Schroeder's G+ page to learn more about the contest so that you can get involved.

"Get involved you say? Tell me more."
Why sure, I would be glad to tell you how you can be involved this year.

For starters, you can submit an entry following the guidelines in the submission guide, but be sure to send it to 1pdcontest@gmail.com this year (which is a change from last year, and has not been updated in the submission guide at this time).  One page dungeons come in all genres, and include wilderness hex crawls as well.

"That sounds good, but I really don't have the time for this year, how else could I get involved?"

I'm so glad you asked. You can sponsor the contest by supplying digital or physical prizes. Sponsors get listed and hyperlinked on the front page of dungeoncontest.com, as well as being included (and linked) in the 2018 One Page Dungeon Compendium, which will be made available after the contest has ended. You get to be a part of a successful contest on its 10th anniversary! mail admin@dungeoncontest.com

"I don't have any prizes to offer this year, so I guess I will just close this post and wait for you to post a picture of an armored squidling with a submachine gun..."

No, no, don't close this post yet.  You can still help support the contest by grabbing a copy of one of the One Page Dungeon Compendium PDFs or even a Print on Demand version. In fact, I have just made several new titles available, with print on demand versions uploaded and waiting for proofs as well, just like my "Wasted Hack Titles" These titles are loaded with great adventures, included "Aftermath", my one page dungeon entry that helped to inspire "The Wasted Hack". Just Click the squidling below to browse the titles on Shatteredpike.com .






No comments:

Post a Comment