Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Anatomy of a Ganger

Each of the four Faction Characters has a special ability, The Chosen, the mightiest of the Ravagers and Gangers have a critical hit (Insta-Kill) range of 11 or 12 on 2d6, as opposed to only double sixes (nat 12) for the other three factions.
Experience points can be tracked on the card with a coin or glass bead or a bullet or whatever the players have handy.



Original sketch from a while ago
Cartoonish adaptation with some notes

My idea for The Chosen character was a bad ass Ravager with motor cycle tire armor. I made this quick sketch over a year ago, and have had it pinned to my wall above my computer desk along with lots of other ideas that I like but don't have an immediate use for.




I took this concept, and applied the cartoony style that I have been trying to render all the cards in, and made a second concept sketch.  This one is almost exactly how the finished image looks after drawing it in Manga Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment