Wednesday, May 6, 2015

One Thing: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

Get It Here
"Mirror, Mirror On The Wall" by AnomieCoalition


Once, when I was a kid, my older brother woke up from a nightmare, walked downstairs only to realize that he was still dreaming, trapped in a nightmare where our father was shaving of slabs of his arm and frying them up for our breakfast. One thing I love about this One Page Dungeon is that if feels sort of like that. This one is brutal, pitting the party against identical copies of themselves. The only advantage they have is that one party member is not "copied", so the odds tilt in their favor. I'm not going to lie to you, this adventure is a head trip, with twists that I may not have completely followed correctly, but things certainly go from bad to worse all the way through to the end. This one is super creepy in a way that an adventure featuring a powerful necromancer should be.

-Aaron

-After my brother told us about that dream we were all terrified of our dad for like a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment