Friday, April 24, 2015

OPDC: X Minus 6

The 2013 entry was a departure from the "Meckwick"theme, and was built around the idea of a "constructible" dungeon. This one was the most work, having to create that tower. I put it together and it was pretty cool. My son, who was four at the time, thought it was pretty cool too and played with for about five minutes before he destroyed it. Come to think of it, he still does the same thing in minecraft with every structure I build, always blaming it on explosive creepers...

You can get it here.

This entry didn't get much traction, and one blogger rated it as "boring as fuck". If only I had space to include the bonus level, hidden beneath the dead body, filled with something Lovecraftian...sigh.  To his credit, this one was pretty simple and leaned a bit too heavily on the "cut out tower" element. I wonder if anyone else ever put this thing together.
-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment